Our delicious vegan breakfasts are served in our Agatha Christie themed dining room from 8am-10am.
We ask you to place your order and choose your timeslot the night before which means that we can minimise food waste and make sure your breakfast is cooked hot and fresh ready for you.
Our menu may vary but generally offers these choices:
Tea or coffee with your choice of plant milk
Fresh fruit Juice
Chapter One: the chilled selection
- Fresh fruit: refreshing slices of melon and pineapple
- Overnight oats with chia seeds, vanilla, and berries
- Overnight oats with peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Muesli or cereal (some gluten-free cereals available)
Chapter Two: the cooked selection
- The Complete Works big cooked breakfast: Scrambled tofu, 2 sausages, 2 rashers of Green Kitchen bacon, crispy skin-on potato bites, onion rings, baked beans, baked mushrooms, and herby baked fresh tomato.
- The Abridged Edition smaller cooked breakfast: Scrambled tofu, sausage, Green Kitchen bacon rasher, crispy skin-on potato bites, onion rings, baked beans, baked mushrooms, and herby baked fresh half tomato.
- Continental breakfast fresh baked croissant and pain au chocolate
- Bacon & Cheese Croissant fresh baked croissants with Green Kitchen bacon and melted cheese filling
Choice of granary or white fresh bread / toast with a range of jams, marmalades, and other spreads.
Made in a kitchen that also handles flour, nuts, celery, soya, so we cannot completely rule out the presence of allergens. If you have a food allergy, intolerance, or coeliac disease please let us know. We’re happy to discuss the menu and ingredients.
Breakfast for people who aren’t staying at the guesthouse
Whether you’re in the area and would just like to try our breakfast, or a friend of a guest who’d like to join them for breakfast during their stay, we will try to accommodate your booking if possible to do so around our committments to our guests.
The menu options are the same as for guests (see above). When you book, we will give you an order slip that shows the price per item. Naturally, the total cost depends on your order, with drinks at £2-£3, fruit salad or overnight oats at £4, and cooked breakfast options ranging from £5-£9.
The Miggi is not a cafe so pre-booking and ordering your meal is essential – please email to book.